Thursday, February 04, 2010

Flash again

My flash class will be end soon in this Saturday. I learn a lot in my flash class and enjoy it very much. I know something that I never know about it before this. The satisfaction which I get when I done something I never think before is really excited. We will never know what will happen if we never try it. Luckily, I choose to learn the flash after thinking for so long to take the short course.

Now, I know the basic for the flash although there is some difficulty for me when I deal with the code which is the action script in the flash. I didn’t know any code before this. I really had to try hard to understand all the code which I not really understand about it. However, it is fun.

Flash not really difficult, but it needs our creativity. We have to think how the animation is going on in our mind and start design the flash. The most difficult part maybe is the creativities in designation. Never say never and enjoy my last class this weekend.


My design for mmu logo...haha

2 comments:

Shaun said...

this is good :never say never"

pahziqi said...

yaya
this is a good words..
just never give up..
haha