Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year


Chinese New Year is just around the corner. I will do a softcopy wish every year to wish all my friends happy Chinese new year. This year is also the same. I did a gif file for animation 2 years ago and a jpeg file last year. The different for this year is a flash file which I learn the software of the flash to have a basic knowledge about the flash. I quite satisfied with my flash output because all is done by me. Before this, I never think that I can do a flash myself. Now, I have already achieved it with a very fundamental knowledge. I can improve it myself after this with the basic idea.

Unofficially, we have one week holiday for our Chinese New Year. I am very happy because I did not need to skip class to celebrate my Chinese New Year. However, we have to replace our class after the holiday, and we also need to rush for our assignment and many other things after the New Year. Is it good news for us for the one week holiday? The answer is maybe yes or no.

Here is my link to my flash wishing for Chinese New Year. Hope everyone like it and wish all of you Happy Chinese New Year.

No comments: