Saturday, March 27, 2010

9th IVAQ

I felt sad when MMU cannot enter to the final. I was quite upset when I look at the question. It was so easy because it just some theory question, but I fail to do it. We expected more calculation but end up it came up such a question. I may be just being able to blame myself why I did not read more theory to gain additional knowledge, and prepare well for it. It maybe was my fault due to not prepare it for a long period. We must get to prepare always to compete with others.

There was a lesson for us today, which were a lot of competitors outside. To compete with them, I should become better than them. I think that no time was not an excuse which can be forgivable. I must improve my efficiency to do something, so that I will have more time in a day. I must clear my mind and achieve the better result. It was really sad when we can not get what we expected for it.

IVAQ came to the end after we had worked hard for one week plus. Another thing begins when we have to start our assignment and preparation of our activities. IVAQ was over but it does not mean all the things will stop at this point. We still need to proceed to it and get better next time. Lose is a starting point for us to achieve successful. As long as we do the best, we will not regret for it, although we get nothing for everything.