Tuesday, March 16, 2010

English???

I will go for an assessment tomorrow. I hope everything is fine. I am always very confident to myself which I can do anything if I want to do it. However, I lost my confident when come to English test. I did not afraid any of my subjects, which teach in English because I know I can do it. I just scare or phobia for the English examination. I know my English standard was quite low, but why I lost everything is due to my English since my secondary school.

I had try my best to improve my English, but why my language still so weak. I trained myself always and force myself to speak English. I am glad because my roommate was Indian for 3 years. I had many chances to share our feeling with each others in English. However, I know my English still very weak although I can understand all my lecturer notes and class.

How can I improve my English? Should I blame myself since young due to no study hard for it? I maybe just can say accept whatever it is and improved my ability in everything. Everything is a success although it is not a success from others point of view. Every road is not an end when we face the difficulty. Out of the difficulty, there is a miracle. Everything happen is just a fate like I do not know why I studied accounts although I will graduate soon.

1 comment:

xiAn said...

Agree agree
u are right... =)
Out of the difficulty, there is a miracle...
Jia you o ...

-xiAn-