Sunday, March 21, 2010

Am I braved or don’t scare to die?

I am very happy because I am selected to represent the university to participate in Intervarsity Accounting Quiz (IVAQ). However, I am stress because I almost forgot everything. And now, I have only 5 days to do my preparation which I had to study the syllabus from first year until my last year. I really scare that I will make my entire lecturer to become disappointed because lose in the competition.

All of my friends choose to participate in the group. However, I choose to join the individual? Am I really braved? If I entered the final round, I will be alone on the stage and no one can help me if I not understand the question. The situation is very terrible and unimaginable. Also, I am sure I will be very nervous that time. On the other hand, I should think positively because it is the time for me to train myself to become more confident and brave and no one will blame me if I lose the game.

I am sure I can do it if I want to do it. I must be more confident and more hardworking to prepare for the quiz. Wish me all the best.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give it your all

xiAn said...

Congratulations.... =)

-xiAn-

Shaun said...

you take the challenge, brave move, get well prepare..you can make it..

pahziqi said...

thanks all