Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Why I so busy?

I had my midterm break for one week from 8 of May until 16 of May. However, it does not look like a break for me. I am even busier than I have class during weekdays. It was just the same or worst, although I just take two subjects for this long trimester. My life is full of the activities until I had no time to rest. I am busy until no time to check my email and Facebook.

For this few days, I had to practice my Chinese orchestra, dance for accounting nights, teach my junior, and play badminton and so on. I had no time to do my assignment and prepare for my accounting quiz, which will hold next Saturday. However, I enjoyed the busier life, but I really had to work hard for the dance which I think I had no talent for it. I really do not know why I promised them to dance. I hope I really can make it a success.

It was really nice when my junior cook for me. The food is delicious. I like it just because no need to eat outside food. I really need to thank for her.

2 comments:

xiAn said...

if there's a need, there will be the way... =)
+U+U

-xiAn-

pahziqi said...

thanks..

~zi qi~