Saturday, March 20, 2010

A super busy days

For me, I was really busy for this few days. I just feel like dying. I was doing something non stop since Wednesday until yesterday night. On Wednesday morning, I went to do a Malaysian soft skill questionnaire for 180 questions. I did it quickly just because I want to rush for my class at 10am and went back home to take something before that. However, I failed the mission because I was so lucky being chosen to the interview to the soft skill. After I finished the interview, the time was 10.30am. It means I was late for 30 minutes. Therefore, I chose to run to the class. It may be is a good exercise when running. After I finished my class, I took a bus to Kuala Lumpur because I had an assessment in the next morning.

I was really tired when I finished my journey for the assessment. I had to rush back to Malacca to complete some of my activities' jobs before I can go for class at night. I wanted to have a nap before but time was not allowed me to do so. Luckily, I never sleep inside the class, and I looked fresh after I make up due to a photo session in our class. After my class ended, I decided to sleep earlier, but I had to teach my junior accounting. As a result, I slept at 12 something, although I was very sleepy at 11pm.

On Friday, I and my friends went for shopping to shop for our dinner’s dress. Luckily, I did not promise my friend to have breakfast together in the early morning because I did not want to wake up during that time. I thought I was too tired for few days. We went to many shops and tried more than 50 dresses in total. We tried some of the dress were just for fun because the price was very expensive until we not afford to buy or rent it. It can only fulfill our desired to wear the beautiful gown. At the end, I get one dress. Shopping really needed a good mood and energy. If this does not happen, I rather not to go for shop anything. After we went for shopping one whole day, it was tiring but it not an end of the day. I had to go to practice my dance for whole night.

It finally came to an end for these three busy days. However, another full of the activity day is continuing. It looked like never ending things in our life.

2 comments:

蓝色海鸟 said...

要加油哦!好像想念你们哦~ 最近可好?

pahziqi said...

我也是。。好想你哦。。
哈哈。。
最近就是忙了一点而已。。还是老样子哦。。
你呢???