Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Finished midterm exam

Two days continuous exam is still comfortable for it. I am quite lucky because I had finished my subjects previously. Unlike my friends, they have 4 subjects for midterm test in 4 days. Another one even had 5 midterm test in 4 days.

Finally, it came to an end. I finished my midterm exam and just need to complete my final exam on 6 of May, I will be graduated from Bachelor of Accounting. It needs a lot of hard work to complete the whole journey. However, it does not mean I will very free for this semester due to, I just take two subjects. I still need to do a lot of others things included to get prepare for my orchestra concert, IVAQ, interview, accounting night, teach the junior for accounting and many others more. I just hope everything will fine.