Sunday, March 14, 2010

My midterm break

Is my midterm break just started? The answer is no because I already finished my holiday. During my holiday, I became busier in comparison to normal study day. I have more time when others have their class during the daytime. We will not have any activities for that time. However, we have all kinds of activities day and night during the break since all of us are so free.

I start my incredible journey after I finished my midterm examination. I had to practice my orchestra day and night from Friday to Monday and Friday to Sunday. It means I just leave 3 days for my holiday. However, I had to practice dance during these three days. And, it came to an end for my holiday.

The saddest case is I get my ulcer during my holiday. Normally, I get my ulcer in my mouth during my exam time. Why can it happen? It is terrible or I really so stress for it. It almost breaks my record which I had 6 ulcers in one time after I finished orchestra practice for one day 3 years ago. Hopefully, I will not break my own record for it. It really pain until I want to use salt to increase my pain. I only know that pain for a while is better than I pain for the whole day.

I cannot really imagine my last midterm break is passed like this. It even is my busiest midterm break in my university life. Our plan is gone which we wish to go for travel or shopping during the break. The only place I went was Jonker Street. Haiz.

No comments: