Saturday, March 06, 2010

Chinese Orchestra Performance at UTeM



Our Chinese Orchestra Society had been invited to perform during their Spring Festival in UTeM (University Technical Malaysia Melaka). When I went to UTeM for the first time, the university is really amazing. The very beautiful road looks like just build for that university because no other place is being developed so far around that area. When we entered the university, there is no end border from our view. We can see as far as we want because all the tree still very small due to it is a new university.

We had two day rehearsal for our 15-minute performance. One thing which I really not like are we had to change the original song after we rehearsal for two days. The PA system is a bit weird, which makes us cannot listen to others clearly.

From so many performances, I really had to touch up my skill especially for our orchestra concert in April. Practice is always making perfect. I do not want to perform every time, and I also felt very guilty because I did a lot of mistakes during the performance. All the best for myself.

For their Spring Festival, I saw few Malay dance our Chinese culture dance. It really showed here is Malaysia and did the 1 Malaysia. Many of the audiences are come from different races to celebrate our Chinese New Year altogether.


No comments: