Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Badminton

I think I really long time didn’t go to exercise. After I went back from 2 hours badminton, my whole body was very pain. My god… 7 months ago, I had long time didn’t feel the pain after badminton continuously for 1 years plus. However, the things changed again when I didn’t exercise much during my practical training and after my practical training.

There were 16 of us played the badminton together yesterday which consisted of 14 guys and 2 girls. It was normal for me although there were so many guys. I was trained for 2 years when the ball always hit me from head to legs until I almost used to the situation like this. It was good because I can actually improve my skill a lot although my skill stills the worst among others.

Today, I felt that the legs were not my legs because it was very pain when I walk up to the staircase. My right hand as well when I went to practice my er hu for the preparation of Chinese orchestra concert during April this year. Hopefully, it can recover soon and will not feel painful again the next day when I wake up. It was nice when I know I really exercise during the badminton session. It was the reason why I still went to exercise when I already knew the consequences. By the way, I must train my stamina, so that, I will not feel anything when I climbed Mountain of Kota Kinabalu during end of June.

4 comments:

Shaun said...

wow wow..somebody going to climb to the top on JUNE...

pahziqi said...

yeah..
is challenging for us..
haha

xiAn said...

hahahahaha... i'm missing the day i'm exercising... =)

-xiAn-

pahziqi said...

me too...during the 6 months training, not really had exercised...
that's why when came back to melaka and exercised, i felt like i really long time didn't exercise. haha