Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mountain of Bukit Beruang

I went to climb Bukit Beruang’s Mountain once during my first month in my Alpha year in MMU, Melaka. Today, it was my second time to climb it. The slope of the mountain was really made us so difficult to climb to the top. It was very tired to climb up due to my low stamina. How should I climb up to the Kota Kinabalu Mountain with this kind of stamina? I must train myself in this few months to achieve my goal. I must make sure I will not leg pain when I come down from the mountain.

Mountain of Bukit Beruang is not very high, but the slope is an oblique line. We need to use a lot of energy to climb it. However, I still managed to climb for two round (actually should be 1 and half round) to the top of the mountain. Our next target is three rounds.

Today, we 10 of us went there. I not expected so many people going there together. However, it quite many people climb the mountain when all of us went there.

2 comments:

xiAn said...

Success begin with thought... ^^
u sure can reached top of mountain KK de... =)

pahziqi said...

Yaya
is correct...
just difficult or easier only..
haha
all the best as well