Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Car examination

When I look back to the pass, I just realized that I had got my car license for more than four years. Also, I had finished my P license for 3 years. However, my driving skill is still very lousy and when come to parking is even worst regardless manual car or auto car.

For me, auto and manual just the same except when we stop at halfway up the hill. Sometimes, it is not secure to me when I drove manual car when stop at the hill. I really scare the car will loss control and drop back especially when there are many cars behind my car. It more secure if the car is auto because I had 100% confident that the car will not drop back when I was at the hill.

Practice was not the same when we take the car examination. I still remember last time when I took the exam; I passed it just because I remembered all the formula included parking, 3 point turning and the hill part.

Now, I pray hard for my friend who takes the car examination tomorrow. Good luck…..

2 comments:

xiAn said...

glad to hear u that u had took the license for 4 years... ^^
熟能生巧
i think all the things in this world also like that ...
practise made us more confidence as well as master all the skills...
looking forward to hear you had master either auto or manual skill...
ganbate o ...

-xiAn-

pahziqi said...

haha...
maybe u can hear like tat from me after i hv a car in the future...
dunno when also...
practices always make perfert...


~zi qi~