Tuesday, January 19, 2010

First day again

Today consider my first week started my class again in my university life after I had finished my training although my class will only start on Wednesday. I was very happy when I saw my result for practical training yesterday. It was the most excellent result among all the semester. I really need to thanks to all my seniors, managers and associates who taught and trained me during my practical training.

Today, it was a busy day for me, but it really had fun. I and my best friends went for shopping almost whole days until the shop closing. Then, we chatted in my friend’s house and shared all our stories since we had not met each others for 7 months due to our training in different places. It was really a nice talk among us.

I am glad that I can stay in the same building with my friends although not the same units especially when we can share anything.

Enjoy our last semester. Haha……

2 comments:

Shaun said...

shopping and gossip-ing..cool
Congrats for the result..

Well..lets see what's interest us for your coming weeks...

Cheers..

pahziqi said...

haha
yaya..
gossip always is nice and good..
thanks...