Sunday, January 10, 2010

New PC with Core i5

I had used Pentium 4 for four years plus to 5 years. I really not sure this was my problems or the pc already had problems. It was very slow and lags all the time although the PC still can function. However, I not really had so much patience to wait for a program to run although I just open a Microsoft Word. It was not frustrated. I had tolerated it for so long time until I scared that the pc will not function well anymore. Finally, I decided to change my PC. For me, I must change the best once I changed it. If not, better not to change anything.

Intel Core i5 750 with Asus P7P55D LX motherboard and 4GB DDR3 is my new PC model. By the way, I just changed processor, motherboard, power supply, graphic card, and casing and add 1TB hard disk. It really fantastic and the speed were faster compared to my old CPU. It fast is for sure because it is new. I was so excited and I had already long time didn’t have such feeling. It was my first time feel so excited when I used this new CPU. I was really happy when I see the window rating almost all the component above 7.0 out of 7.9 except data transmission. I not really cannot imagine how well the PC can function because it really good and I like it so much.

Sometimes, maybe someone will think like this, “You not an IT student, why need a high end computer?” However, I do not think like this. I still can use it and learn it although I just an accountant student. Learning and using is not the same thing which profession we are. We still can learn something although it maybe will not use by us in the future. It was just a process which we can go through in our life. When you think it was worth, it will mean for you.

Someone may ask, “Why you not buy a laptop? Laptop is so convenient when you go anywhere.” It is true but I still do not know why I like a desktop. The reason maybe we still can buy a higher technology with a lower prices compared to when we buy a laptop.

I will never regret to change the pc although it was a bit costly. It is really good enough for me in the time being. Haha….


p/s: haha, now only realised my first PC not intel ...so, it not Pentium 4. It was AMD 64 Athlon.

2 comments:

Shaun said...

wow..the spec is impressive
enjoy the speed and the technology. Your rating is excellent..hahaha..

pahziqi said...

haha...
i will enjoy it 100%..
it really very nice..