Thursday, January 14, 2010

Classes started again next week

Every time when I think a topic to write my blog, I will get a Chinese version in my mind for the first time. However, I should control myself to change back to English because I know I should improve my English in any methods. Therefore, I decided to write in English if those things related to my dairy life. Hopefully, I can do it.

Next week onwards, my class will start again after 6 weeks holiday. I had registered my course and get my accommodation during my Taiwan trip. I need to thank to my friends who help me to do all this. However, it made me faced a trouble when I saw my timetable was not something that I want. I had to accept my fault which I trusted a wrong person to help me to do so. Also, I tried to change it myself but the MMU system again made me in the trouble which it allowed me to register a tutorial class which did not exist after that. It was the second time for me to call back to MMU to settle my problem which my friend helped me to settle the first time for the coming semester. Now, I finally get something better and changed the 4 days classes to 3 days classes but the time still a bit worst. However, I was very happy to get something better than previously.

Until now, study and my result still the most important things for me.

2 comments:

Shaun said...

good luck for the New Semester..
All the best..

pahziqi said...

sure..
thanks..