Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Macromedia Flash 8

Make a flash? Macromedia Flash is used to make a flash. I want to learn it since my alpha which was 4 years ago. However, time was not allowed because I had too many things to learn in the same time. I had to sacrifice it and concentrate on others things. For an accountant students, why we need to learn flash? It was not use in our industry. I think I learn it just because of interest or for fun.

When I entered the class, there were more than 20 students from different faculties in MMU. I asked my friends to accompany me but there was no one want to learn it because the cost quite expensive and may be no use in the future as well. Luckily, I still knew 2 people among all the students which were out of my expectation.

Flash class was very fun for me especially when we did something unexpected. It was really fantastic when I managed to draw a Disney Logo above as our flash assignment using flash. It was amazing when I did it successfully. I really happy for it although it quite time consuming because I think I draw it almost 2days included the time to think how I want to draw the things out. The process was quite long. However, it really deserved when I get something unexpected. Feeling is more important.

It was really a right time to learn the flash at this time because I had much time to explore the flash software. Enjoy the remaining 2 days to complete our short courses.



7 comments:

xiAn said...

wau.. amazing... =)
i thought that logo is Disney logo... ^^
How much is that courses a?

-xiAn-

pahziqi said...

haha...nolar..
draw myself...
RM350 for 3 days...
now just finish 1 days..2 more days to go (1 days per week)


~zi qi~

SinEe said...

hello,
sin ee here. remember me? i din know you keep a blog. nice one.. =)

pahziqi said...

yaya...i remember you..
i write a blog for long time already, but i didn't promote it frequently...haha

nice to see you here...

Anonymous said...

yups..juz dropping by
the macromedia flash you take is an extra course i believe. :p
happy learning.. be sure to post your attempt kay.

pahziqi said...

yaya...is extra course
not related to our course also...
take it because i too free..haha

xiAn said...

i can smelt logo designer feel inside that disney d... ^^
HAHAHahaha...


-xiAn-