Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fuse burned


Actually, I want to write something else today. However, my house’s fuse was burned. At first, we thought the electricity for the whole block was cut down. After few minutes, we only realized that only our house no electricity. All the things which I wrote just now were gone due to the no electricity in a sudden.

We smelled some smell like something was burned, but we did not know what was going on in our house. We believed that we were scare because all of us were girls. We called the warden to help us check what was happened in our house. The weather was so hot here.

After the warden came, he told us that our main fuse was burned. He had to go back to buy the spare part to change for us in 15 minutes. He used almost quite long time to change a fuse. I only realized that change the main fuse was quite easy but had to very careful to avoid the electricity shock during the process. I think this was my first time deal with the fuse burned.

No comments: