Monday, April 26, 2010

Another record

I felt very amazing after we climb Bukit Beruang Mountain for 4 rounds, and I did not feel muscle pain in the next day. It was a good start for me because every time I climb for 3 rounds, I am sure that my muscle will pain and very tired too. Besides, this was my first time to climb 4 rounds. It means my mission towards the challenge to Kinabalu Mountain becomes nearer and nearer with the training like this. I have 2 months to train myself before I go to Sabah in the end of June.

There must be a success for the challenge if not it is a waste to go there. We should make sure we are well prepared before we faced the challenge. I am sure that all of us will have fun and have a different experience over the trips. We must move on to the bridge before it becomes too late for us to train it up.

I am sure that I can afford for the challenge to climb the mountain. I just hope that I will not be too tired after the activities.

No comments: