Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Video and album

I was very happy because I make it a success. I had to say thanks to my friend who gave me an idea to do the video. I started from zero knowledge when I think of the things which I wanted to do it. I learned it throughout the process for making the video. Today, I distributed the memorable DVDs to my lecturers. I had some conversation with every lecturer, and I knew that our accounting night was really glamorous and wonderful. The personal photo which I had combined into a video is the only thing can make as a memory for long time. I persist in doing the video for my entire classmate because I like it. Also, I know that not every one of us know everyone in class and have their contact number. For me, it was really touched although just combine everyone photo.

I almost completed my 5 years journey in MMU. I am sure that I will miss the day in my university life. I will miss the lecturers, our accounting night, and uncountable activities which I joined in MMU. I did not remember I had spent how much time for the activities and studies. Unfortunately, these were the two main things which I did during my university time.

I will not regret to the all the video for my classmate. I am sure that they can keep it for a very long time as their memory. However, I felt sorry because I still miss a lot of students as I unable to get their photo and contact number. It showed that my planning a bit out when I thought everyone will have a photo inside their Facebook nowadays. I did a great job after I processed for 2 to three weeks for the video and album.Also, everyone said that the video and album are very nice. I am really happy for the good news.

No comments: