Sunday, April 25, 2010

Thanks my friends from COS

Today is our appreciation dinner for the orchestra concert. Our Chinese Orchestra Society had established for 6 years while I had joined the society for 5 years, since I entered the university. After this semester, we will leave the university and the society soon. Thanks for the surprise tonight.

After the appreciation dinner at “Hao Shi Jie” restaurant, we went to Gogo to sing Karaoke. This was my first time sing karaoke with friends from Chinese Orchestra Society and last time during my University Life. Thanks for the farewell. I was very surprised because I still do not know what had happened during that time when one cake came in front to three of us. Sorry for my less contributions always to the society due to busy for other things. It is difficult to me to maintain the practice time and organized the events for this society. I am glad to know all of you here. It was really touched for tonight although I did not cry in the karaoke session.

I am sure that I will miss the day we practice the ensemble together. I will miss the day when we practice until midnight for our performance. I will remember the day we take the entire instrument here and there. I will remember the camp and the concert which I had organized it. I will remember everything happened among us. Thanks to be my friends and the farewell. I am happy and enjoy for the night.

No comments: