Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Must start study

Our final exam is around the corner. My first paper is fall on 4 of May and my second paper is fall on 6 of May. It means I still have 2- week time to prepare my last two papers in my degree level before I can graduate. For now, I should motivate myself to concentrate on studies, but I have no mood to study.

One of my midterm marks had come out two days ago. I was not satisfied with the result, although my result is top 20 in the class because I thought I will only be lost not more than 5 marks for the whole exam. I should get better because it is my strongest subject among my other subjects. I must put more effort to do better in the final. It looks like my aim for myself is quite high for certain things. Unfortunately, I still want to become better and challenge for the best if I can do it.

I should believe myself that I can do everything that I wish to archive it. However, it was very tired to archive something with a high expectation. I promise myself that I must study hard and score well for this two subject nor matter how.

No comments: