Thursday, April 08, 2010

Mission complete

I was very happy because I had completed my mission with all my hard work. I had completed one of my assignments and my video definitely. I had done it finally which I was no 100% confident that I can do the best for it. I just hope my work will be shown on that night with everyone cheers or tears. I will miss every one of you after I am graduating.

I will miss the day we burn the midnight oil to complete our assignment. Every time, we promised ourselves to do the assignment earlier. However, times always not allow until the end of the assignment dateline. I do not know why I am everyday also full of activities which I never go out for a a drink during the mid night. I just have time for lunch and dinner. Thanks for accompany all the day while I am busy. It is sure that you all have done a good job for the assignment.

Although I lack of rest for this few days, it was worth if I felt happy. For the very first time, I was no time for Facebook game for few days. It showed that I was extremely busy for the events. I was wrong for the first time when I think that I will very free because I just take two subjects this semester. The situation was totally different from what I am thinking from the beginning
.
I cannot predict what will happen to all of us that night. I hope I will touch every one. At least, one person already cries right now. If we cry, our makeup is totally gone terrible.

No comments: