Monday, April 12, 2010

End of Accounting Night 2010

After the preparation for few months, we finally ran the program successfully. 11 lecturers had been invited but only 8 of them turned up during the night. Also, we had around 120 course mates who attended the night. We started the program around 8 something and end it nearly midnight.

During the preparation, it was no doubt that we had quarreled always. We were lack of meeting and did all the things separately. The process was quite tough due to the communication breakdown. However, all the things had come to an end.

During our accounting night, we were worries when our VIPs were not reached on time which we had budgeted for them. We had to drag our time. It was something which we need to look after in the future where we did not confirm with our VIP again the day before except for the emergency. We not even had their contact number. Here is the place for us to improve afterward. For the flow, we really need to thank for the coordinator. He had scarified the night to make sure all the flow was ran smooth.
Unexpected, I won the most talkative prize for my class. We did the nomination in class and finalist 3 for the voting. However, I was no chance to take the prize because I went for the preparation of our dance after that. I miss the opportunity to take the prize, and I was so surprised for it. I was really not sure that I should be happy for that or sad for it. Anywhere, I need to thank to all my classmates.

We had prepared for our dance more than 1 month. I had no talent for this type of things but I only dance for fun. It was a hard work because we practiced it always and I not even can follow most of the step in the beginning. Also, I was the worst in our dance group. Luckily, we managed to dance it nicely during our showed time. It was a success for all of us.

I had prepared the slide or video for a long time. However, I was not sure how many of them watch for it as all of us also busy for photo taking. I failed to do a touchable closing ceremony and finished my album. The time was not allowed for that and everyone was busy for photo session. On the other hand, I had done my best park for my course mate for their memory as I burned out the video for them, although I failed to show it during the night. I only hope they will like it. The processed was easy but time consuming. Thanks for giving me the chances, although my idea was banded at the first time due to the manpower. I chose to scarify because I had burned the biggest amount among 3 of us.

Lastly, I hope everyone enjoyed the night and had a wonderful memory before we are graduated. I was doing some part which I never think that I can do it before this. It was something that I still cannot accept it until now, even if I had finished everything. There was no doubt that it was the dance.

2 comments:

FattyJ said...

u did a good job!!

thx for preparing those things for us~

Cheer up!

pahziqi said...

u r welcome..
hope u enjoy the night..haha