Friday, April 02, 2010

Life

In our life, we will never stop learning. We achieve every goal in our life and enjoy the process. During my interview last week, I did not know why I still manage to laugh when I know the road path was not easy to go along. As an auditor which I had experienced it during my internship, there was a hard and fun time for us. I choose the career for my first priority because we can experience something which we not really can gain it outside. It is long working hours, but I seem to be enjoying my work. However, I know that it was tiring.

Today, I get a call and I really happy for it. It is good when I no need to plan for my future. Also, I do not need to think for my second plan if this plan was fail. I just need to proceed with the current plan and enjoy it. It is something that I know what will happen in the future. I need to thanks to many people who treat me so well during my internship. It was a good experience for me and a chance for me to prepare the feel to enter into the real working world.

I had trained myself to be busy all the time and well planning for many years. In the world, I still believe that nothing is impossible. It is always good news, although a bad thing happens to us. We must think positively all the time and happy at all times.

3 comments:

xiAn said...

woohoo.. congratulation wor... seem u get the job offer d... ^^

-xiAn-

pahziqi said...

haha..yaya..
thanks..

Shaun said...

congrate.

Slowly. u will know how to cope with all the challenge and gain success.

Well Preparation always the key...

Proud of you..keep on with the good works...