Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Finally

Finally, everything had come to an end. I had completed 5 main activities, which excluded my studies. Firstly, I learned Macromedia Flash, which can let us know how to do a simple flash. It was really fun and I will not regret to learn that but unfortunately, it takes a lot of time for completing every task and need more practical to enhance the skill. As we all know, something does with computer will not be completed in a second or few minutes. It consumes of days and nights, but it still can consider fast if not longer than 1 or 2-week time. However, it can be forgotten if we did not practice it frequently. Luckily, my notes managed to help me recall everything back to normal.

Secondly, I joined the Intervarsity Accounting Quiz. It is a chance for me to review everything. However, we lose in the competition due to, we were lack of time to become well prepared. It was a good chance for us to examine our ability.

Besides, I had finished my Chinese Orchestra Concert. We practiced at least 3 days a week which included my er hu class. I practiced for 2 to 3 months for the concert on 4 April. It was fantastic as our events were very success and our hall was full of the audiences. It was my third-time performance for the big orchestra concert and our society only organized 3 times since the day it established.

Next, we organized a wonderful and memorable accounting night. From the events, I only realize that I did not know everyone in my class. And now, I know most of them because I am the one who made the personal video. I gain the knowledge on how to use few software to edit photo and make a video. Besides, I am happy because I know more than 80% of my course mate. Everyone was enjoyed the night very well. For the night, I learned something that I never learn it before which is the dance. I did not know how to dance, but I wish to dance if I can enjoy the process. I make it after the hard training and put in many efforts.

Lastly, I found my future employer. It was a tired travelling day from Melaka to Kuala Lumpur to complete my assessment and interview. I believe that it is a good start for me in my career path.

My university life always full of the activities and now I can have a good rest. After this, I have to start prepare for my final exam. I must enjoy the remaining few days before I graduated.

No comments: